Terms of Service
Users and customers of the services provided by Unikbd.com must agree to the terms of business below. We do not guarantee that the domain name you wish to register can be registered for or on your behalf, or that it will be registered on your behalf.
Do not wait for your requested domain names to be registered until you are notified that it has been registered.
We are not responsible for the use of any domain; any dispute between you and any other person will be resolved by arbitration between the parties. If such a dispute arises, we have the right to ban, suspend or cancel the domain name at our discretion and without notice. We also have the right to make proposals to the relevant deputizing authority, but we have no obligation to participate in such a dispute.
We will not transfer any domain name to another service provider unless we have received full payment for that domain name. All fees payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the fee schedule and prices published on our website from time to time and shall be payable prior to the provision of our Services.
Without limiting our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, we may immediately terminate the provision of the Services to you if any amount due is not paid on or before the due date.
You will indemnify and hold us harmless and indemnify us against any breach of these Terms and any claims against us by third parties arising out of our provision of the Services to you and your use of the Services. .
If you do not pay the amounts due to us on time, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement immediately without notice.
If you breach any of these terms and fail to cure the breach within seven (7) days after receiving written notice of the breach, we may immediately terminate this Agreement. If you are and go into insolvent liquidation or have to appoint a liquidator or administrator or make a voluntary arrangement with creditors, we have the right to terminate this agreement immediately.
Upon termination of this Agreement or suspension of Services, we may immediately block Your Site and delete all information on it. We have the right to delete such information, but we may, at our discretion, retain such information until we choose to allow you to collect it at our own expense, subject to payment of all amounts owed to us. .
Affiliates may not cover, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used in a visible form in the customer area. You may not spam or advertise in areas or parts of websites that violate the rules of the website you are displaying. If you do, the link will be notified.
Terms of the SLA
If your service uptime drops below 99.9% in any month, you will be credited with one free month. This must be requested within 7 days of our control falling below this level.
Any scheduled maintenance is not covered by this warranty and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Usage level is calculated based on our status page and monitor only.
A free domain name is registered to you with any hosting package for any period.
Only one domain name is registered for free per account.
Any responsibility for purchasing a domain name rests entirely with the customer. UNIK BD is not responsible for the purchase of any domain name. The shopping area and hosting is a fully automated system.
The minimum hosting period is 3 months, after which you can freely transfer the domain to another host if you wish. Also, the domain name may not be transferred to another customer during this period.
If you cancel hosting before the three month payment period, unikbd.com reserves the right to cancel or resell your domain. The offer is valid for .com,.xyz,.info domains only.
Delivery of Services
Immediately after a successful payment, you will receive an automatic receipt from our systems. Print a copy of it and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username is on this receipt and should be used to make inquiries on unikbd.com.
Please note that we aim to ship all items immediately upon registration. If we are unable to comply, you will be notified by email or telephone or both. The fee is deducted when the services are provided.
All orders are delivered electronically via email. If you have any questions about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business hours are 365 days a year, 24/7. We usually respond within 1 hour of receiving your inquiry.
The services available on this website are subject to export and import restrictions. Check the regulations of your country of residence to see if these products are allowed to be imported into the country.
We do not add fees to customers using VISA or Mastercard card systems. The final price is the same regardless of the payment method
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy ("Terms and Policies") are an integral part of your relationship with unikbd.com. By using your unikbd.com account, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this document.
If any customer uploads unauthorized or illegal content to their website or hosting, UNIK BD is not responsible. All responsibility remains with the customer. . General conditions
The Service is provided to authorized individuals or organizations (herein referred to as "Subscriber" or "you"). All use of the Service is subject to the restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately cancel your account and must not use or attempt to use the Service thereafter.
Pricing and Fees - unikbd.com provides cPanel and domain control panels to you free of charge, but if your misuse or abuse results in us being charged, we reserve the right to pass those charges on to you.
Term - The Service is provided to you for as long as you wish to use it, but we reserve the right to terminate the Service if you use it in a manner that violates the Terms of Service.
Backups - unikbd.com performs daily backups and backups are not guaranteed. These backups are strictly for your own use in the event of a server outage. However, you can also log into the backup server to restore files. It is not intended to replace your own backups and we are not responsible for any data loss.
Grounds for suspension and dismissal.
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Violation of these terms and conditions or any other rules, regulations or policies mentioned above may result in the suspension or termination of your account by unikbd.com. You agree that unikbd.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account with or without notice if any of the following occurs on or after.
* Using the Service in a manner that violates any applicable regulation, law, court order, tariff, regulation or agreement (including but not limited to intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Maintenance of websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed, but should not be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited bulk email ("spam"); this reason for suspension or termination will be separate from and in addition to any fees charged for such activity. You agree to pay a cleaning fee of $40 per hour if any of our server IP addresses are blacklisted for spam in your account.
* Using hosting such as a file or image hosting service. * Using the Service to breach the security of information security or a company's computer network (including the Service itself) or to access an account, message or file that does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and linked from your account. Dedicated server clients are exceptions to this.
* Using the Service in a manner that falsifies or misrepresents titles, addresses or other identifiers in emails or websites, or using any other method to disguise the identity or location of the sender. This includes hosting proxy applications.
* Download, link or store warez, cracks or other pirated software.
* Facilitate or directly distribute copyrighted material.
* Excessive use of the Service in a manner that limits the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing incorrect or incomplete contact information, including name, mailing address and telephone number.
* Use of the Service through server software, including but not limited to email servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, web servers or audio/video streaming servers. * Using the Service for unauthorized transmission through third party systems.
* Attempting to disrupt or block the service of any user or host on the Internet in any way.
* Charges for past or current transactions will result in account suspension until resolved. In the event of a refund, we reserve the right to delete your account to prevent further business.
* Use of the Service for mail bombing, which includes all instances where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to disable the recipient and/or electronic system serving the recipient. * Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any email list (yours or a third party's) without the express consent of the recipient(s).
* You attempt to cancel, replace or otherwise interfere with anything other than your own email.
* Harassment either based on language, frequency or size of messages with email or website content
* Use of the Service for synthetic flooding attacks, defined as overwhelming a recipient's computer system by sending a large amount of misleading information that blocks or completely wipes out the recipient's system and #40;sand #41; or any other activity. methods of denial of service attacks.
* Using the Service to host phishing content.
* Providing false information in a subscription form, contract or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* Invoice credit will not be given during suspension. If you terminate your use of the Service in accordance with this section, unikbd.com may, in its sole discretion, withhold any or all amounts paid by you for use of the Service as a penalty for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to use or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify unikbd.com immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your account and/or any attempt to breach the security of the Service.
* Intellectual Property Rights - unikbd.com does not undertake to investigate or review any messages, files or other material available on, passing through or located through the Service. Complaints about alleged copyright infringement can be sent to email@example.com.
* We continue to monitor the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on unikbd.com where the material was found. Upon receipt of such written notice, unikbd.com will immediately remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the person who posted the material. If unikbd.com receives notice from that person that a claim of infringement was based on error or misidentification, unikbd.com will send you a copy of that notice. If you do not notify unikbd.com of appropriate legal action to verify the alleged infringement, the disputed material will be returned or made available again.
* Liability - You agree that you use the Service at your own risk. Except for information, products or services expressly offered by unikbd.com, neither unikbd.com nor its affiliates control, offer, use or are responsible for any information, products or services available through the website. Service.unikbd.com does not endorse or is responsible for the accuracy of any third party material(s) and you agree that unikbd.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on such ) material(s) ). ). You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for posting any information or materials to any website or newsgroup on the Internet, including, but not limited to, postings to websites, whether or not located on unikbd.com devices, postings to newsgroups, and participation in some online chat sessions. You agree to indemnify unikbd.com and its employees and other customers and subscribers against all claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from your postings.
* You agree that if you use the Service to send or receive voice messages, unikbd.com is not acting as a telecommunication or telephone, therefore unikbd.com does not guarantee the suitability of the Service for such use. , and that the entire risk of connection, transmission quality and accuracy of communication is solely with you and that unikbd.com is in no way responsible for any failure or poor quality of such use of the Service. * You agree to be responsible for any damages or loss of service caused to unikbd.com as a result of spamming or other violations of Section 5. These damages include system outages, retaliatory attacks or data, and loss of communication between. You agree that unikbd.com may make such claims against you.
* You agree that unikbd.com will not be financially liable to you under any circumstances.
* Warranty - unikbd.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING SERVICE. WHAT YOU WERE TOLD ABOUT THE USER PROGRAM FOR THE unikbd.com SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY unikbd.com OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ALL SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY unikbd.com ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; unikbd.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. unikbd.com DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION STORED ON THE SERVICE.
Use of resources
User may not: Use 10% or more of system resources for more than 60 seconds. There are several actions that can cause such problems; These include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. Run any interactive chat applications that require server resources. Remotely hosted services are fully enabled.
Run independent, unattended server-side processes on the server at any time. This includes all demons like IRCD.
Run any software connected to an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network. Launch any torrent application, tracker or client.
Run the rapidleech plug mod.
Participate in all file sharing/fellowship activities
Use any game servers like knockback, half time, battleground1492 etc
Run cron entries less often than every 15 minutes
You can create a backup of your account from your control panel, but they can only be saved for a maximum of 7 days. Download the archives to a local source and delete them from your account.
You understand and agree that the information and access rights available through the Service may contain objectionable, sexual or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. hostmight.com is not responsible for or controls such materials, and you are solely responsible for using any available screening software or other methods to restrict access (including, in particular, access by minors) to any material you may deem inappropriate.
You agree that any dispute between you and hostmight.com arising out of your use of the Service in any way and based on your subscription and/or use of the Service and which cannot be resolved between you and hostmight.com will be resolved by the aggrieved party in mandatory English in arbitration according to law.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the customer area. Click the icon next to the package you want to cancel, then click the "Request Cancellation" button. After that you have to fill and submit the form.
Choosing to cancel immediately means that your service will be terminated 24 hours after the form is submitted.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all paypal orders placed by you are cancelled. No other cancellation methods are accepted.
The cancellation must be made before the due date of the invoice for the relevant billing period. If this is not done, the invoice becomes due. Cancellation requests can only be made if there are no outstanding invoices on the account.
Cancellations to your server must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the renewal date or you may be charged for the next billing period. Retailers
Retailers can use their website for personal use or to sell to their customers. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances. We transfer up to 40 accounts for free. After that, each account will be charged $1
Only one coupon can be used per transaction.
If the order value is less than the voucher value, the total amount will be forfeited. Discount coupon is limited to one per customer.
Coupons can be redeemed against the purchase of any shared, reseller or special service.
If a shared/reseller account has an outstanding invoice, we will take the following steps. 1-3 days - no activity
4 days - accounts are frozen
5 days - additional late payment
30 days - accounts are closed.
If VPS has an outstanding invoice, we will take the following actions. 1-3 days - no activity
4 days - accounts are frozen
7 days - accounts are closed
Dedicated servers will be suspended as soon as the invoice is due.
Unikbd.com may change these terms in any respect at any time by posting the revised terms in the Terms of Service section. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of all such modified terms and policies. If you do not wish to continue using the Service due to such modified terms and policies, you may notify unikbd.com of your desire to stop using the Service.
When a client or customer places an order, they must agree to these terms and conditions. No client or customer can purchase/order services without agreeing to these terms and conditions.